“Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.” – Buddha
Greatest blessing of life is good health. Life is a fatigue for a person of broken health. Rich man with bad health will always suffer and whimpers. He will be unhappy in spite of his riches. One should understand the importance of good nutrition in order to achieve great health. Your health is your best friend and your life partner as if you have it you will enjoy life. Basically your choice of food daily affects your health, it shows how you feel today, tomorrow and in future. For leading a healthy lifestyle good nutrition is very important. Alone diet cannot help you maintain your health; you need a physical activity to follow to promote your overall health. It will reduce your risk of chronic diseases also.
“Take care of your health today and it will take care of you when you get older tomorrow.” – Riabuz
Due to unhealthy eating habits, risk of chronic diseases for adults is increasing day by day. About one-third of US citizens are obese. Even if you are at a healthy weight, poor diet can ruin you and risk factor of diseases will always be present. By making smart choices about food, you can protect yourself from health related problems. Parents should introduce balanced dietary habits in childhood so that they can be carried to adulthood, so teaching children about healthy eating in young age will help them stay healthy throughout their life. There is a link between good nutrition and healthy weight that reduces chronic disease risk. Your health is too important to ignore. Good nutrition makes you healthy, active and strong. Making small changes has huge benefits and it’s easier to follow than you think!
“Health is the real wealth, not pieces of gold and silver.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Eat to stay fit
Regular exercise and physical activity can help you protect from following health problems;
1. Strokes and heart problems
2. High blood pressure
3. Type 2 diabetes
5. Leg and back pain
6. Muscle swelling
10. Various deficiencies
11. Low self – esteem
“Take care of your body; it’s the only place you have to live in.”
Good health is very vital because a person of good health can complete a large volume of work load in a short time. A person of impeccable health does not avoid his duties. He can work appropriately and leaves nothing half-done. As a student, he gleams in his studies. As a public worker, he concentrates on valued services and is duly compensated. The farmer generally enjoys excellent health. He works in the field year in and year out and produces ample crops. A sound mind in a sound body is a very popular and wise saying. A person in the peak of his health enjoys all the good things life offers. He finds stamina and power to do his work. He delights the food he takes. He feels life in every limb and bone of his body. He keeps a cheery temper and goes through life’s voyage with joy. Therefore, decent well-being is a precious blessing in life. The famous saying ‘Health is Wealth’ highlights the importance of good health in our life.
Best behaviors to maintain good health
1. Physical activity: open air exercises are very important for gaining good health. They can be done in gym or at home. But doing them regularly will give satisfactory results. Keep in mind excess of anything is bad so too much exercise is also bad and harmful. It should be done 3-5 days a week.
2. Walk: whether do it early mornings or in evenings, do a brisk walk to achieve better results. Doctors recommend completing 1 kilometer distance in 10 minutes.
3. Sports: to stay fit and young one must play some sport. May it be soccer or basketball, it must be any outdoor game. Swimming is excellent sport and helps in losing weight.
4. Balance diet: diet should be balanced, we should take proper food. Food should be fresh and in proper quantity. Take your breakfast, lunch and dinner on time. Food taken swiftly is not well adjusted.
5. Proper rest and sleep: being healthy is that we should take proper rest and sleep and on time. Don’t be too hard on yourself for it can ruin your health.
6. Keep anxieties at bay: healthy is one who has healthy mind. Try to keep yourself free from cares and worries.
Your health is your true treasure. There is nothing in our life that is more valued than good health. Without health there is no happiness, no harmony and no achievement. A person with bad health cannot enjoy the pleasure of being wealthy. Health is dearer than money and that is a fact. Money cannot buy fitness and happiness. But a healthy person rests in a state of heaven and contentment.
“Health requires healthy food.” – Roger Williams
Thank you all for your time in reading this article. We wish you a pleasant shopping experience with us @ Wearizon Apparel.