Being in good health means to have a sound mind, body and spirit. There are many ways to reach a healthy weight but maintaining it is somewhat tough, but not too hard. When you want to lose the weight, diet is not ideal. Diets only make you deficient in proteins and good carbs. Diets consists of temporary eating patterns and hence temporary results. Mostly dieters gain all the weight back as soon as they go back to their normal eating habits.
“The Greatest Wealth Is Health” – Virgil
So what are the quickest and easiest ways to gain and maintain health are? Create a normal routine which is easy to follow and make you healthy. Weight loss is most likely to be fruitful when people change their habits, changing old and unhealthy ones with new and healthy activities. Here are 5 ways to make that happen:
- Exercising: Being regular in some activity that burns calories and build muscles both of them makes you look good and keep all that extra fat off you. It’s not necessary to do hard cardio to achieve it, you can do 30 min brisk walk or cycling, slowly and gradually increase intensity of your workout, this will strengthen your muscles. The more mass of muscle you have more calories will burn and you will gain health even when you aren’t exercising.
- Cut screen time: It’s a study which shows that most obese person are the ones who take their food in front of a television and spend a lot of time watching it or playing video games, using computers and mobile phones. Be sure you set aside a fix time daily to exercise and get enough sleep.
- Control portions of food: Big portions always pile extra pounds that causes weight gain not healthy gain. Avoid sugary foods and beverages. Avoid sodas they are the empty calories that make us obese. Try to have smaller portions 3 to 5 times a day and go for fat free milk instead of cokes and other fizzy drinks.
- Cut the oily and junk food: Fruits and veggies are more than vitamins and proteins. They are rich in fiber, they fill you up and are good for health you will less likely to overeat and as a result less weight gain. Stop eating fried items and try to eat less junk food that’s the main cause of unhealthy weight gain and also a lot of illnesses are due to it.
- Stop skipping breakfast: Breakfast is important for your metabolism. It provides positive energy to do more during the day. People who skip breakfast feel hungry that they eat more later on. People who skip breakfast tend to have a higher BMI (Body mass index) than people who eat breakfast.
All these factors play an important role in staying healthy. Good health always decreases your risk of certain diseases. Exercise can help prevent heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and various types of cancer. It helps in treating depression, arthritis, and high blood pressure. People who workout also get wounded less often. Routine exercise can make you feel better and keep your weight under control. Try to be active for 30 to 40 minutes about 5 times a week. Remember, any extent of exercise is better than none.
Maintaining good health also protects your skin. Skin cancer is the most common type of cancer among people. Smoking and tobacco are also harmful habits. It can cause mouth and lung cancer so the sooner you quit the better. For the healthy gain you should make time for your whole body. Try to consult dietitians for they will give you customized plan for just you. Let your health benefits and services of preventive care work for you. Make sure you know what is healthy for you and what is not. Good health means preventive care that is important in detecting diseases and illness before they start.
“Your body is your most priceless possession, so go take care of it” – Jack Lalanne
Relax! The elements that your body produces when you experience stress can decline your immune system. This can leave your body more prone to infections. It’s nearly difficult to totally avoid stress, but handling stress is important to our physical and mental health. Some find that exercise decreases stress levels. Others get pressure massages, talk with friends, laugh out loud, do recreational activities, get out of the house, watch movies, read a good book, etc. Try different methods until you find what works best for you.
Thank you all for your time in reading this article. We wish you a pleasant shopping experience with us @ Wearizon Apparel.